80-20 RULES FOR
by Chennai based
7th August ,2008, 9:55
80-20 rule that which works and people do not accept it
20% of the people get 80% of good name by doing 20% work.
80% of the people do 80% of the work and get 20% good name or rather
80% negative name.
20% of interaction brings in 80% of negative karma.
20% of the talent or ability brings in 80% of the success.
20% of opportunity will bring in 80% of the growth
20 % of the people will bring in 80% of the growth in life.
80% of the problem will come from 20% of the people.
20% of the time only people are open in conversation, listening and
80% of the conversation is repeating mechanically same thing.
20% of the help in correct time will bring 80% results.
80% of the help in wrong time will bring in 20% of the results.
Every thing is cyclic. Bad will become worse very bad, lousy and
incorrigible. Good will become better, best, great, superb and
80% of the time money will solve 20% of the problems.
The more one relies on money more problems will aggravate in
80% of the time your close relationship will recognize 20% of your
talent or ability only.
20% of the people whom you know will recognize the 80% of your
Good karma is opportunity, common sense and ability.
80% of the help comes from people whom you have not helped or
80% of the time people whom expect to help will never help.
20% of the plan will materialize rest 80% never happens in life
20% of what you say one can fulfill and remaining 80% is total waste
of energy. Never one can implement it.
80% of the worst things you fear will never happen that is why
insurance make lot of money.
20% of the activity can bring in 80% changes in dramatic manner. For
example is voting.
The more one complains the less the problem will be solved.
20% of the eventís situations and people bring in 80% of unhappiness
in the world.
Pleasing people 20% of the time bring in 80% good name.
We remember 80% of the good thing we have done and people remember
Of the bad things we have done.
80% of the time our own
contact, being with right people in right place will bring in more
success than hard work, ability
and great intelligence.
20% of the education is useful 80% of the time. The rest is any way
we will never use for ourselves.
20% of the marketing produces 80% results.
Success = 20% talent 80% marketing.
What we earn 20% is useful for us the rest 80% for others.
80% of the savings is used for events which are negative. What we
save is never useful for oneself 80% of the time.
80% of the loans are useful for buying positive things in our life.
80% of the parents are unhappy with children 80% of the time for 20%
activity or speech.
80% of the praise we get is for 20% of the things we do and 80%
things we did not do.
20% of the activity brings in 80% of the bad name.
The more one tries to be good more people will slander you. More one
becomes evil more admiration will be there. Good examples are Hitler
20% of the people experience 80% of the good things
80% of the people serve 20% of the super rich.